SOCIAL MEDIA

Erin Condren Life Planner - Stickers!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ok, so my latest obsession is my Erin Condren Life Planner.  I use it primarily for keeping my home life in order, however it is sometimes used for school stuff!  I have been making stickers for myself and buying stickers from many different ETSY shops.

Well I decided that I would like to sell the stickers I am making...

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Animal-Print-Planner-Stickers-1706935

It's a PDF with 110 stickers for your planner!
(no actual stickers are sent to you - you can print and cut as many times as you'd like!)


Each sticker comes in 10 different patterns!

You also get instructions for printing and cutting
(more than one option)


OH! I am giddy with excitement for these! 

If you got here from Instagram and aren't a teacher - no worries! A Teachers Pay Teachers account is free, and you can sign up even if you aren't a teacher! (My sister is a vet student - she has an account for finding adorable clipart!)

I will be making additional sets in other patterns too!

I hope you enjoy!

 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

Post a Comment

Instagram