SOCIAL MEDIA

Quote me on it...

Sunday, April 2, 2017


I love quotes.  Funny quotes, motivational quotes, spiritual quotes, sentimental quotes.  You find a quote... I can find a use for it.  I especially like to put them in my planner.  (If you've read my blog you know I am a #planneraddict ... read about it here, here and here).

I found a bunch of quotes for moms and quotes for teachers and made some printables to get you started. These are sized perfectly to fit in the Erin Condren Life Planner (Vertical), if you'd like to print them out for your planner.  Or you can print them to pass out to friends or display around your desk at school.  Maybe hide one or two to find on a particularly challenging day!



I sincerely hope you enjoy these quote stickers! I hope they make both your good and bad days just a bit brighter!

Other planner printables (clickable links)









Post a Comment

Instagram