SOCIAL MEDIA

Planner Page Freebie

Saturday, June 9, 2018

I don't know about you, but I NEED to write things down to stay organized.  I love my phone for sure... but when I need to be productive: Paper and Pen is where it's at!  And, if I add some stickers, or doodles, or practice my hand lettering... well who says productivity needs to be boring.  



I use a weekly planner at home - but sometimes I just need more space! That is where this un-dated daily page comes in to play.  Especially on the weekends, I like to see my schedule, where I have time to work, and where I have time to play.  



If you don't love the idea of an hourly planner there is also an itemized list to break down your to-do list.  



At school sometimes I need an itemized to-do list.  I'm gearing up for the last 2 weeks of school, but I'm still working with all of my groups right through this week!


Download by clicking the image:

Not ready to download and print? Pin any of these images so you can come back later!


What about you? Do you prefer an electronic or a paper planner?

 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

Post a Comment

Instagram