Friday, January 1, 2016

January Currently

Ok, I missed November and December... But I'm working to get back into the swing of things!


...listening...
I love audio books... and I love Nora Roberts books.  This is a good one about a negotiator in Savannah, Georgia who falls in love with a million-dollar plus lottery winner turned business man while a mad-man is trying to get back at her for ... well I won't give it away... but it's a good book!

...loving...
Doesn't it feel great to know that we have a whole new year to start-over or continue.  It's refreshing!

...thinking...
I'm working on my resolutions for 2016.  I'm planning to stick this page in the front of my planner.  Feel free to use it yourself!


...wanting...
I'm hungry.  As soon as I'm done here I'm heading tot the kitchen!

...needing...
My desk space is a disaster!  OMG a huge disaster...
I'm cleaning it up right after that something yummy to eat!

...one little word...
my word for 2016 is PROGRESS
My friend introduced me to this quote at the beginning of the year, and I've decided to adopt it as my motto for the year!  I will be making progress this year!

Please head over to Farley's blog and link up for yourself!



 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

4 comments:

  1. What a cute resolutions page! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress is a great word! It reminds me of the quote it's more about the journey than the destination. I always listen to self-help audio books, maybe I should try Nora Roberts for my commute! Enjoy your weekend, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your OLW. I am a perfectionist, so this really hits home. Thanks!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...how I love Savannah, Georgia!! Georgia is where my roots are! Just went for a visit for Thanksgiving!!

    Don't let that messy desk worry you...I bet you can put your hands on anything you want to in less than a nanosecond! I love your planner! I always have the best INTENTIONS in January.... #sigh

    Lots of love from Louisiana, and best wishes to you in 2016!!

    Mrs. Avery’s Island

    ReplyDelete