Monday, October 5, 2015

October Currently

Oh man I am so late this month!  How did it get to be October 5th already?  Today by baby boy is 5 months old!  I almost didn't link up because I'm so late, but I haven't missed a currently yet, and I don't want to start!


listening - the baby is sleeping in his swing chair and snoring! I'm jealous.

loving - everything is great!  School is off to a great start, my baby boy is happy and growing, I'm loving life!

thinking - it's starting to get cooler out, and I'm not sure I like it.  If it feels cold now what will I do when it hits the negatives?!?!

wanting - what baby mama doesn't want more sleep?!?!  We did pretty well last night *knock on all the wood*

Needing - brrrr... I'm cold ... I'm going to go get a sweatshirt now!

...boo-tiful...
I am slowly but surely losing my pregnancy weight.  I put on a pair of pre-pregnancy jeans this weekend and it felt and looked so good I wore them two days in a row, not even changing into yoga pants while I was home! 

Ok that's all!  I have to finish getting ready for work!  Go link up with Farley and Comment, Comment, Comment (if you haven't already done so!)




 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

1 comment:

  1. I miss having a sweet baby to snuggle! The sleep will come. I remember when my boys were not sleeping through the night, I thought I would never sleep good again. Just hang in there!

    Thanks so much for sharing,
    April
    The Glitter Tree

    ReplyDelete