Wednesday, September 2, 2015

September Currently

It's currently time!!!


... Listening ...
Tiny human is sleeping in his swing and the lullabies are playing.  It's so sweet!
... Loving ...
Yesterday was the first day of daycare and my boy had a great day.  He napped, the finished his bottles, the sitter raved about how good he was.  I'm so happy!  Knowing he's happy makes it easier going to work.

... Thinking ...
Yesterday was all PD... today is half PD half in our rooms, so I'm thinking about what I want to get done in the afternoon.
... Wanting ...
Ugh I'm so tired.  

That was yesterday morning.  Then I stayed up late putzing on my phone in bed last night

A photo posted by Michelle Louise (@michelle_alltogether) on

And the baby woke up even earlier this morning (3:45) ... I've gotta get myself back on schedule!
... Needing ...
I really can't think of anything I need ... that's kind of nice!
... Goals ...
I'm going to try to get stuff prepped for the week on Sunday, lunches mostly made, clothes for the week out, meal plan made and grocery shopping done!
Because I am a mommy now I really want to try and leave most of my school stuff at school during the week so I can spend week nights with baby boy... this will require me to really focus during the day to get stuff done.  I will still probably be doing school work on the weekends..
I'm still working on shedding some baby weight.  Hopefully being back to work means more movement and better eating (since I won't have unlimited access to my pantry and fridge!)

Please go check out what everyone else is currently up to!  And comment comment comment!



 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

8 comments:

  1. Leaving school at school is a great goal! Life is all about balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I definitely want the most time for my baby when I get home!

      Delete
  2. Your little guy is adorable!!! Good luck with your goals!!! :)

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to leave school at school in our household; I teach 2nd and my husband teaches 4th! We are always talking about school! Always cutting out this, looking up that, or planning for the week. At least we both know what each other is going through! :o)

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband is a doctor, and has no interest in cutting or laminating anything! He's a good sounding board though!
      Have a great year.

      Delete