Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Scoop

I am linking up with Teaching Trio for the Sunday scoop ... 


3 things I need to do...
Go to Wegman's for Milk and my prescription!
Fold the two loads of laundry that have been done for about a week
I need to get my dishes done - I hate doing dishes.

2 things I hope to do...
I took nugget's 3 month picture but I haven't put in his likes yet... hopefully I'll get that done today! Here is month 1 and 2...

I am also hoping we get the chance to play around in our kiddie pool today!

1 thing I'm happy to do...
The tiny nugget is sleeping and it's great!


 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

2 comments:

  1. Ahh your tiny nugget is so adorable!! I'm so glad that he is sleeping because we all know if mom isn't happy, nobody else is! Have a great week!
    Sandra from luckynlambie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little nugget is adorable! I took weekly pictures of my little girl until about 3 months and then started doing monthly photos. Now I have them all hanging in my house and I love it! Oh, and that laundry problem, yeah I definitely have it too! Folding laundry is the worst!

    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete