Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Currently!

This is the one year anniversary of my participation in Farley's Currently!  It was actually my 5th post.  I love Currently... many months this past year it was my only post for the month.  However, I have completed my currently every month since starting my blog!

So here is this month's currently:


listening ... I am sitting out on my back deck and there is a beautiful breeze.  It is rustling the leaves and I am loving it.  Tiny human is sleeping in his swing seat next to me... see...

He loves to be outside!

loving ... my husband has this week off from work.  We are going to go to Hershey, Pennsylvania (CHOCOLATE!), to the zoo, and maybe to a baseball game!

thinking ... I have so much school stuff I could (should) be doing instead sitting outside blogging... mowing the lawn, cleaning the house, getting ready for the school year... *sigh*

needing ... a cleaning fairy would help with one of my things to do listed above.


needing ... the baby has a cold, so he isn't sleeping well... which means mommy isn't sleeping well.  We're both going to bed early tonight.

BTS RAK ... I made y'all a free organizational printable!

For those of us not back to school yet there is one to help you organize your day, with a space for your top 3 to-do's, your meal plan and an hourly breakdown of your day!

For those of you who are back to school there is an organizer to keep track of your tasks for the day!

You can find the full file in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Don't forget to follow and leave feedback while you're there!

Ok now head over to Farley's blog to see what everyone else is up to, and don't forget to COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!


 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

5 comments:

  1. Sitting outside sounds lovely! I cannot do that here in Texas right now where it feels like over 100 degrees. Sounds like you have a lovely week planned with your family. Have a great time! And awesome freebie!

    Michelle from Dabbling in Differentiation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness... 100 degrees! We have made it to 90 a couple of times this summer. But the humidity! We wait until the afternoon when the deck is in the shade. I hope you enjoy the freebie! Thanks for visiting. Michelle

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your week with your family!! How old is your son? He looks so precious!!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christa - thanks! He is almost 3 months old. I don't know where the time goes!
      Thanks for visiting, Michelle

      Delete
  3. Your little one is adorable! Hope you enjoyed the chocolate and the baseball game.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete