Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Currently July

How is it already July - wasn't it just June 1st a day or two ago.  OMG my baby boy is almost 2 months old.  

Angular Momentum
Image Credit

Can we all start spinning counterclockwise so the earth slows down?

...Sigh...

But since it is July 1st I'm linking up with the awesome Farley at Oh boy 3rd Grade


... listening ...
the storm clouds are passing over us, we'll go from sun to pouring rain and back again
... loving ...
my mom is out visiting and my dad and sisters will be here on Friday
... thinking ...
really, it shouldn't be July yet, or we should get another month in between July and August
... wanting ...
I have been to have a manicure in a really long time, but my nails are nice and long right now so I'd really like one.  Maybe I'll do my own in a little bit.
... needing ...
I need the rain to stop so they can come give me an estimate on repairing or replacing my roof... pluss I need to mow the lawn.
... all star ...
I'd say I'm an all star at crafting, paper crafts are my specialty!

Go on over to Farley's blog to link up and read everyone's currently!



 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

5 comments:

  1. It has been raining here in Indiana too. I need it to stop so we can go outside and have some fun!

    Jen
    KindergartenCoffeeTalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be raining all over the northeast! It's pouring in Boston, too... but it was sunny an hour ago. It'll be back to sunny shortly, I'm sure. Congrats on the new baby! My little guy just turned one, and the year flew by. I think the part that went the fastest was the first few months, though. Sleepless nights and blissfully happy (but exhausted) days. Enjoy every second- babies don't keep! :)

    I am a new follower, I found you through Farley's Currently. Your blog is so cute!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at the spinning clockwise! But for real, where did the summer go?? I go back in 3 weeks!!! I am a new follower. Love the glitter blog! I found you through #littlefishteacherblogger and am glad I did!
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Amanda! We don't go back until September... THANK GOODNESS!

      Delete