Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June Currently

I am back for June Currently - This month Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade is using currently to help fund raise money for the Wimberley Adoption Group and Rescue to help the animals who have lost their homes due to flooding!  I donated and you should too!


And here is this month's currently!


... Listening ...
My beautiful baby boy (4 weeks old today) is sleeping in his swing.  I can hear the motor going, and he is starting to stir, so I've gotta get this done!

... Loving ...
I'm a new mom... I'm loving on my little boy!

... Thinking ...
This was literally the first thing that popped into my head and I almost didn't share it because it's a little bit embarrassing, but oh, well!
I showered right before bed last night and threw my hair up in a bun, this morning it's falling out all over the place, I really should brush it! However do not expect me to get dressed.

... Wanting ...
We had beautiful sunny weather a week ago!  The past few days though have been rainy and cold.  I want the sunny weather back so I can get outside and walk with the tiny human.

... Needing ...
I'm looking around here, and my office/desk space is a disaster!  I need to get this cleaned up.

... Summer Lovin' ...
I love that I have all summer to stay home with my little one.
Since I talked about him pretty much constantly here is a picture:


If you check out my IG (@michelle_alltogether) you'll see lots more!

Ok, now it'syour turn - go link up with Farley and comment on lots of currently posts!  And don't forget to donate!



 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

9 comments:

  1. awwww congrats on your little boy! He is adorable. I get to meet mine in September and I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - he is 4 weeks old today and we are so very in love. Being a mommy is awesome!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet baby boy! I love that announcement pic. I can totally relate to the hair. I recently confessed that I put off getting my haircut for almost a year. Whoops! Enjoy your summer snuggling up with that lil' guy!
    Storie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. I got my hair cut and colored when I was 7 months pregnant, and now that he is here all I do is put it back! Oh well! Enjoy your summer as well!

      Delete
  3. We had wonderful summer weather last week and this week it is cold and dreary here! It doesn't help keep me motivated! Your little boy is too cute! Congratulations. Enjoy your summer.
    Miss King's Enchanted Kingdom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting - the sun is back out this afternoon, but it's not terribly warm out yet! You have a great summer as well.

      Delete
  4. Your boy is absolutely adorable! What a fabulous opportunity to spend the summer with him! Have a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting. You have a great summer as well.

      Delete
  5. thanks so very much for your donation…
    I am looking forward to spending my summer with my boy too!!!

    ReplyDelete