Saturday, May 2, 2015

May Currently

As much as I love doing Farley's currently ... I was kinda hoping I would be a little preoccupied and miss this one!  You see today is Baby Hykin's due date... but it would seem that my little peanut is perfectly content and cozy and not quite ready to grace us with his or her presence!

So here goes...


Listening ... there are birds chirping outside, and my dog is snoring on the couch (I'm up at 6 on a Saturday because #pregnancyproblems)
Loving ... Spring FINALLY seems to be here! I say *finally* and *seems to be* because this was my IG post 1 week ago...


and folks it snowed all that day and next... luckily nothing really accumulated,  but yes... I had snow on APRIL 23rd and 24th!  

Thinking, Wanting, Needing ... COME ON BABY!  
This pretty much consumes my brain at this point... truth time - being pregnant has not been my favorite... the heartburn, the nausea, the waddling... I want to hold my baby!

Summer ... I will definitely be staying home with Tiny Human this summer, and I hope to upload some more products to TPT, and the dream would be to have my husband home with me and Tiny all summer too! Unfortunately he will have to work.

Ok now you need to go to Farley's blog, link up and COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!



I'm going to go do a few laps around the neighborhood... maybe I can walk baby out!

 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on you impending bundles of joy!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to stay home with my baby girl too! So much fun! Great blog! I will be checking you out again soon!

    ReplyDelete