Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Currently

I haven't blogged since the March Currently... but since it's been super busy around here it's ok!

But since it's April 2nd I just have to link up with Farley for April Currently!



Listening - folks there are birds chirping! This is very exciting after what was quite possibly the coldest winter ever! (seriously February was a record-breaking cold month in Syracuse).  But now I'm wondering why I don't hear the clock... batteries must be dead.

Loving - OMG so many things! 1 - today is going to be 60 degrees - we haven't seen this since November and I am stoked! (Does anyone say stoked anymore?) 2 - I love Baby Hykin!  I am due in 4 and a half weeks and I'm so in love already (although being pregnant is not my favorite) I can't wait to hold my tiny human! 3 - Baby Hykin's Daddy!  My husband is also smitten with the bump.  He talks to the bump all the time and he and baby "play" (he pushes on the bump - baby pushes back!) He is also being great to me as I am now solidly into month 8 and huge and tired!

The BUMP! (at 35 and a half weeks!) - the bump never looks as big in pictures as it looks and feels in real life.

Thinking - Tomorrow starts Spring Break and I have a lot to do! I am visiting 3 different pediatricians, I have an OB appt and Sonogram (which I am very excited for) Hubs and I have childbirth class, and I have so many nursery projects and school projects I need to complete!

Wanting - The warmer weather to stick around.  Yes it will be 60 degrees today - but then there is more snow (just a dusting but still!) in the forecast for the weekend!  I mean come on!

Spring needs to stand up to winter and kick it in the snowballs.
Found Here

Needing - the energy and motivation to get all the things done I want to get done! Thankfully a lot of it is sit down work!

My name - my blog name comes from my favorite teaching quote:

Clever Classroom Back to School Quotes for the New Year: A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
Found Here

Ok go to Farley's blog, link up, and comment, comment, comment!

 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

8 comments:

  1. Snow in the forecast? Oh, no! I think we're finally done with it here in Virginia. We'll be out in kayaks for our class trip tomorrow, so my fingers are crossed that it really is 75 like the forecast says. It sounds like you have a busy spring break ahead! I hope that you enjoy every moment of it!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel - yes there is snow in the forecast for overnight tonight and possibly again over the weekend. I am so done with snow! I hope your class trip goes well today. Thanks for visiting!
      Michelle

      Delete
  2. OMG four weeks and a half weeks. I'll definitely have to come back and see bub then!
    What an exciting time. I don't blame you for the lack of energy and motivation.
    Sheri :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheri - yup, 4 and a half weeks seems like an eternity and a snap of the finger all at once! Chances are good that I will be completely ignoring my blog for the first few months. But who knows! There will be lots of pics on my IG though!
      Thanks for visiting,
      Michelle

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those 4 1/2 weeks are going to fly by, hopefully. Hopefully that warm weather will end up staying for a bit. I love the quote that inspired your blog name. Enjoy your busy break!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura - I am definitely hoping that by the time baby arrives the warm weather is here to stay! We got our stroller yesterday and I can't wait to walk in the park! Thanks for visiting.
      Michelle

      Delete