Monday, December 15, 2014

Meet the Teacher Monday - Holiday Edition

Trina at The Ordinary to Extraordinary Class has a cute link-up going, and I'm going to join.
BTW my hubs is in Atlanta for a robotics surgery training ... that is why I have time for this!

1.) Favorite Christmas Movie

Hmmmmm... this is a tough one.  Christmas hasn't really been big deal for me for the past few years.  Hopefully that will change for next year when I will have a kid of my own.  But I suppose as I think about it my favorite Christmas movie as a kid was The Santa Clause (the one with Tim Allen) and I suppose I enjoyed the sequels despite their terrible corniness.

2.) Favorite Christmas Song

Again a tough question... I am a firm believer in no Christmas music until Christmas Eve.  (Goodness I feel like the Grinch!) I like Christmas music, there just isn't enough of it to listen to for a month!  But I love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  I've been to their concert a few times - EXCELLENT! I highly recommend if you get the chance.

3.) Real or Fake Tree

REAL! this is the one Christmas Spirit item upon which I am firm.  The tree must be real.  It just smells so good!

4.) White or Colored Lights

We use both outside and inside

5.) What did I ask Santa for this Christmas?

I was going to ask for the new Cricut Explore, but it is already here, so I was stumped.  But then my family said they had it already figured out so my gifts will be a true surprise.  I think I like it that way!

6.) Favorite Holiday Drink and Food

Chocolate Chip Cookies and Milk
Peanut Butter Blossoms
Peanut Butter Pie
Hot Chocolate
(Goodness Gracious - Can you tell I'm preggers or what?!?!)

7.) Favorite Holiday Tradition

Cinnamon Buns for Christmas Breakfast

8.) My Holiday Celebrations

Hubs and I will travel to my parent's house for Christmas.  Other than that I will spend my x-mas break scrapbooking, and I suppose doing some school work... but mostly scrapbooking!

Ok, go link up!



 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

1 comment:

  1. I would love to attend a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert! I tried to follow your blog, but I received a message from Blogger that read, "Can't handle the request and to try a bit latter." Those cinnamon buns look positively sinful! Yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete