Wednesday, December 31, 2014

January Currently

OH it's my favorite Linky Party EVER!



I was feeling crafty so I decorated my Currently a bit!

Listening to ... Does anyone else love Nora Roberts?  I love Nora Roberts!  This book is certainly not my favorite, but it is enjoyable enough!  I am also listening to my dog snore at this time!

Loving ...  I spent Friday - Tuesday on incapacitated on the couch with a stomach bug followed directly by a cold - and NO MEDS FOR ME! (Generally I'm taking NyQuil at the first sniffle - I hate the way it tastes, but love how much better I feel the next morning!) But even though I am still a little stuffed up I feel sooooo much better!

Thinking ... I was off the couch most of today, but still moving pretty slowly and mostly putzing about on the computer, I really didn't get anything done.

Wanting ... I had great crafting intentions for this break.  I've got to get started on my pregnancy and baby scrapbook!  So I want those 5 days I spent sick back!

Needing ... my house...its a mess, my kitchen, my bedroom, my living room, my dining room, the office, my craftroom.  I just don't want to clean.
You know what would make house cleaning way more fun? A maid.

Yes ... I will be ready for this baby!  I'm 22 weeks now and the nursery is literally empty.  So I feel like I won't be ready - but I just need to reassure myself that there is plenty of time and I will be ready.

Maybe ... I will be more organized! This is no guarantee - I always wish I were so super organized (like picture perfect organized) but I don't think I could ever be that way.  But my goal this year is to be just a bit more organized than last year.  My strategy - I am going to use my Erin Condren Life Planner to plan my week.  I'll be posting photos to my instagram!

I Wish ... I love to scrapbook and craft and I wish I could make my living doing this.  I love teaching, don't get me wrong, but if I could I would scrapbook full-time! 

Ok, it's your turn - go to Farley's page, complete your own, link up and comment on as many as you can!


 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. That is a total bummer being sick during break. I too love to scrapbook. I haven't done it in a long time, I just can't seem to find the time. I tell my boys once they all grow up and move out I will have time to catch up on all my scrapbooks...lol. One idea for when the baby comes is to take a picture of them each month next to the same teddy bear, or any stuffed animal you like, in the same pose. Then you can really see how much they have grown over their first year. I did that in my youngest son's scrapbook and I love it. Have fun decorating your nursery.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were under the weather over your vacation. Two of my teammates from school were sick over break. Lots of stuff going around. I'm with you on the maid! Have a great 2015.

    ReplyDelete