Monday, December 1, 2014

December Currently

Oh My Goodness!

I have been a terrible blogger this month! (And every month since September to be truthful!)
I'm not sure how it is already December 1st - but since it is I must link-up for Farley's December Currently

So here it is...


listening - usually I can hear the clock ticking - but since I am in the living room, sitting on the couch with the laptop all I can hear is the squeak of my dog chewing on his tennis ball.

loving - ok - typed words can not portray my excitement for this, but yesterday when I was sitting on the couch in the morning I think I felt the baby move!  It was like little bumps in the same spot! I teared up! It happened a few times today but not as obvious.

thinking - I have really been a terrible blogger.  I need to get back on that train - so let me ask you - what would you be interested in reading about from an ESL (English as a Second Language) blog?

wanting - I went a bit crazy with the black Friday shopping (online - I worked retail - I will not shop on Black Friday - this is not a statement on whether or not I believe in being open on Thanksgiving but rather an Been There, Done That, don't ever want to do it again) So anyway I want my packages!

needing - laundry - grrrrr I hate laundry - I wish it would get itself done!
Yup. My clean laundry has been folded and sitting in the laundry basket for over a week now.10 Laundry Tips that help you save time and money!
the first is my general feelings on laundry and I failed at the second this weekend... grrr

giving - I'm giving some shout-outs!

First to my friend Krystina whose classroom is way to far away from mine this year!  Her blog is brand-spanking new! Go check it out!
Photobucket

and a shout out to Laura who nominated me for a Liebster Award at the beginning of the month! I truly appreciate it and I promise I will do some nominations in turn! In the meantime go check out her blog!

And last but not least go check out Farley's blog to see what everyone is currently up to in December!

Thanks!
 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

5 comments:

  1. On Black Friday, I bought a beautiful set of pots for nearly 80% off! I did it online so there were no terrible lines. I love your laundry e-cards!!!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - thanks - I will do my best to avoid all retail outlets until mid-February! I can't handle the crowds! I love e-cards - there's one for every situation!
      Thanks for visiting - Michelle

      Delete
  2. The first thing that caught my attention in this post was the news about your baby - that is so exciting! Are you going to know the sex before it arrives or do you want to be totally surprised? I feel like an awful blogger lately as well. Things have been so busy!

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paige - Thanks! We are planning to be totally surprised! I am blaming my blogging slacktitude on the pregnancy - it's really a great excuse for everything!

      Delete
  3. How exciting when you first feel the baby move...so much fun! I totally agree online shopping is the bomb and laundry is a bummer...lol. Thanks for the shout out. It was very sweet of you.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete