Sunday, November 2, 2014

What the Teacher Wore


Here are my looks for the week!
Monday October 27
 For Monday's #pinneditspinnedit I did a little shopping!
Black Corduroy Pants By Sonoma from Kohl's
Cream Embossed Sweatshirt By Apt. 9 from Kohl's (recent purchase - extremely comfortable - cute pattern)
Green Pashimina Infinity Scarf by Apt. 9 from Kohl's (recent purchase -other colors available)

Tuesday October 28 
 This #pinneditspinnedit encouraged me to coordinate colors I normally wouldn't
Silver Maxi Skirt by Apt. 9 from Kohl's
Black Side-Ruched Long Sleeved Top from Old Navy (recent purchase - clearance)
Blue Fly Away by Dana Buchman from Kohl's (this top has almost a sheer pattern to it - very cool but it doesn't photograph well)
Scarf - by ME!

Thursday October 29
I was not feeling the #pinneditspinnedit this day
Boots from Famous Footwear (recent purchase)
Chino Leggings by Vera Wang from Kohl's (regular stock)
Chiffon Top by Lauren Conrad from Kohl's (recent purchase - longer in back)

Boots by Candie's from Kohl's
Sweater Tights by Apt 9 from Kohl's
Navy and White Tee-Shirt Dress from Old Navy (recent purchase - clearance)
Tan Cardigan from Old Navy

Friday October 31
GUESS WHAT!?!?!
That's right I'm having a baby! Hubs and I are super-de-duper excited!
Boots from Famous Footwear
Halloween Socks from JoAnn Fabrics (of all places)
X-ray shirt from Amazon
Orange Fly Away from JCPenney
Dogs - rescues
Ecstatic Mom and Dad to Be!
10 Week Ultrasound Pic!

What did you wear this week?!?!


 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

4 comments:

  1. Super cute T-shirt for Halloween. I cannot take a good selfie...lol. I am just technically challenged and have tried and tried to take pics of my outfits and it is always an epic fail. Great linky!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first week weeks of the year I had to take many photos before I got a good one. I've got it down now. They drive my mom (who sees them on FB) nuts because I'm always headless!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I love your Halloween shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! it was so perfect - I wish I could have worn a hidden camera cuz the reactions were awesome!

      Delete