Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Currently

I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the Currently Again! 
(this makes 2 blog posts in one day!)

Listening - my dogs are running about and whining at the windows and the people walking by.  Also the clock in the office is still ticking away.  (please note that I do listen to music and audio books and TV shows - I just can't do it while writing - or the words I hear become the words I write and it takes twice as long) Also my neighbor just started up a leaf blower.

Loving - After a month of working nights (6pm-6am) my hubs is done and has the entire weekend off to recover and switch back to a daytime schedule!  We used yesterday to play some video games and do some registering for BABY! Today we woke up super early (clock change and we went to bed early!) and ate breakfast, sat on the couch and now he is napping.

Thinking - Man Oh Man do I need to get some school stuff done - I am not ready for this week yet (close but not yet)

Wanting - A Bagel - Like I said hubs and I were awake early and we tried to go get Bruegger's but they weren't open yet.  That's right we were up and about before Bruegger's was open,

Needing - I am feeling lazy - but I need to get that house cleaned and get school work done.  I'd say time for coffee - but I don't and can't drink coffee.

Reading -  I have been reading a lot of mom and newborn and pregnancy blogs and articles lately.  I am also listening to an Audio Book (Angel's Fall by Nora Roberts) does that count?

Ok I'm off to try and get some stuff done - plus it's cold in this room!
Go Link Up!



 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

6 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to feeling lazy! Sunday chores never seem very enticing. Don't work too hard--enjoy your time with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - No Sunday chores are never much fun.

      Delete
  2. Love lazy Sundays! Doesn't it always seem like there are not enough hours in the day to get everything done……especially when it comes to school! Congrats on your baby. You're entering such an exciting period of your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the congrats - we are so excited! You are right there are not enough hours in the day - and there seem to be even fewer hours on Saturday and Sunday!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog...super cute, especially the glitter. I am needing that infusion of energy too, so when you figure it out be sure to let me know. Congrats on your soon to be little one. One book you might want to check out is Baby Wise. It is all about getting them on a schedule and it makes your life so much easier. That might sound kind of weird but it totally works. I used it with babies #2 and #3 and it made a world of difference. Enjoy your time with the hubby!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the recommendation - I just reserved it from my library!

      Delete