Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Sunday Scoop

Guess what I got for my birthday!!!

...

Go ahead... guess...

...

A COLD!
(it sucks)

But I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop anyway... because it's quick and easy and I can't nap all day!



Have to do
1.) Laundry: I had to do that last weekend too ~ I never really did (oops).  But since I'm sick Hubs will drag it up and down the stairs for me so some is actually getting done.
2.) Drink Fluids - I've got to kick this cold.
3.) Lesson Prep - is there a teacher in the world that isn't doing lesson prep on a Sunday?  I think not.

Hope to do
1.) Make puzzle pieces - my room-mates and I are doing a "We all fit right in" display outside our classroom at school.  I need to get the scrapbook paper and pictures modge podged onto the puzzle pieces for us.
2.) I want this cold gone!

Happy to do
1.) Couch snuggling is in my immediate future.

What about all of you?

 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

2 comments:

  1. I envy your snuggle time! I don't see that in my future, but the weather here is perfect for couch time, caramel apples, popcorn and hot cocoa to go with that snuggle time. I will dream about some snuggle time with my cat and kid while you enjoy it for real. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike Carrie, the weather in San Diego is not quite right for snuggling yet, so I also envy your snuggle time. We're in the upper 90s to low 100s right now, so I won't nothing to do with my dog (or husband, but shh. Don't tell him)! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete