Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Sunday Scoop!

Ok I wasn't going to blog tonight because I am tired - my parents and sister were here to visit all weekend.  Hubs parents came over for dinner - and at about 3 o'clock the household hit the wall of exhaustion and we were all spread out on the bed for a cat nap.  However the Teaching Trio just started this absolutely adorable little linky and it will be quick and it will be easy and I'm just gonna do it!



3 - I have got to do laundry - it's overflowing!, Even though I went to the grocery store 3 times this weekend (yes 3 times) I need to go again this week or we have nothing for dinner, My plan was to be ready for the week before I left on Friday, unfortunately it didn't happen - but I have high hopes for next week.

2 - My birthday giveaway goes up tomorrow!  Come back and read all about it and enter!,  I have dining room curtains and school curtains that need to be made - I just haven't had time!

1 - My husband works so hard! (12hrs/day - 6days/week) so when he gets home everything else goes on the next day's to do list - because I am for sure spending that time with him!

Thanks everybody - and be sure to come back tomorrow!

 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

2 comments:

  1. I love that you said, "putting it all aside to spend time with your love." I hope you did! Thanks for linking up with us!

    Juliet
    Tech Crazy Teacher
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly did - thanks for the great linky!

      Delete