Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently!

Here we go again!   One month in to my blogging adventure and I am once again linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the ONE AND ONLY teacher currently!


Listening - that clock in my office continues to tick super loudly - just like last month's currently, and hopefully like all currentlys to come.  Also despite the fact that it is not yet 6 am my dog is playing with his tennis ball.  He flippin' loves this thing!

Loving - This wonderful world of bloggers! - I sent out a plea to some blogger friends to help with a birthday giveaway (my birthday is September 13th!) and I was flabbergasted by the response that I got - It was amazing!  Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks - I will have a great giveaway!
Thinking - The only reason I'm up right now is because Hubs was back to work today so the alarm went off at the un-Godly hour of 4:44am (he sets it for super weird times) so I got up with him to have breakfast and keep him company.  (Since I don't have school today that right there is a sure sign of my love and commitment)

Wanting - I left a folder at school that I really want at home - I don't really want to go get it.  If only I could get there and back in the blink of an eye *sigh*
(OOOO - just thought of this I am seriously jonesing for my EC Life Planner to get here!)
I got this one - I can't wait!
Needing - My house is a MESS!  and my in-laws and my parents are coming to visit this weekend.  I know I won't feel like doing it at all this week. Since school starts tomorrow.

And as we all know...
3 trips - this was hard as I have done a lot of traveling - France, Spain, London, Italy, California, Florida etc...  But I know there is a beach somewhere where PENGUINS just roam about!  I wanted to go there, but didn't know where there was so I googled it (gotta love google) - and found CNN's 5 stunning places to see Penguins.  I want to go to all of these places.  I love PENGUINS!

Everything will be ok.
Found on Pinterest - from an ETSY shop.
Ok head on over to Farley's Blog to see what everyone else is up to for September!


Seriously do it!

 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

13 comments:

  1. Dogs seem to like to be up at 6am, don't they! I hate it when I leave something at school that I really want - luckily I only live 5 minutes from school so I am happy to drive in if I am needing it that much! I can help you with the penguin situation. We went to Burnie in Tasmania and the penguins were amazing! It's just a long way to get there!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days our pup just snuggles up on the couch - some days he wants to play! I decided to forgo the folder at school - I got stuff done around the house instead! I will definitely but Tasmania on the list. I don't care how long it takes - I want to play with the penguins!
      Thanks for visiting!
      Michelle

      Delete
  2. Hi Michelle - cute blog! I tried to 'join' but it wouldn't let me...maybe google is being weird. Anyway as far as school goes I live about 4 or 5 minutes away - however I have to drive that direction twice for carpool for my teenagers...not complaining though. Glad I found you - enjoy your long weekend.
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for trying to join - I'll see if I can get it working - the best way to follow me right now is on FB. I link to all my blog posts there! I'm kind of glad I live further from school - if I lived too close I think I'd spend too much time there!
      Thanks for visiting
      Michelle

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I started my blog several years ago, started following a zillion or so blogs and got COMPLETELY overwhelmed! I will have to check out your 5 items! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog as well! :)
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    PS Have an awesome 1st day tomorrow!
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following a zillion or so blogs - I have my favorites though.
      Thanks for visiting
      Michelle

      Delete
  4. You are an extremely devoted and loving wife! I would not get up at 4:44 am on my day off. Our house completely falls to the bottom of the list once the school year starts (we are both teachers) but it does make me feel better once it's clean! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell my husband that! haha he knows it and appreciates it. My house falls to the bottom of this with great frequency with or without school as an excuse - but you are totally right, I love it when it's clean. It will be by Friday!
      Thanks for visiting
      Michelle

      Delete
  5. I didn't order an Erin Condren this year and am so sad. So I'm going to live vicariously through you and am really excited for you!!

    If you need more help with your birthday giveaway (happy early birthday!!) I'm happy to help! Email me at fourthgradelemonade@gmail.com if you could use more stuff!

    -Caitlyn
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks - I will certainly let you know if something falls through! Right now I am all set! I can't wait for my EC to get here!! It won't ship until the 16th... but I still keep checking!
      Thanks for stopping by
      Michelle

      Delete
  6. Welcome to blogging! I've grown so much and met so many wonderful people as a result of the blogging world. It looks like you are already well-adjusted to it! Happy almost-birthday! At least you get your day on a Saturday! I love it when that happens! I'd also be happy to help if you need anything else. You can email me at mrsoknows@gmail.com if you need more donations!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! For right now I am all set, but if for some reason something falls through I will definitely get in touch. My birthday is super sweet this year because it's on a Saturday AND my hubs has the entire weekend off - the whole thing - both days! that never happens!
      Thanks for visiting
      Michelle

      Delete
  7. Ohh I hate ticking clocks! In fact I had a watch on today and several times had to take it off because the ticking was starting to get to me!! LOL

    And clean up my house - always on my to-do list!

    Brie - Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete