Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wordless Wednesday



I'm linking up with Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday. 


 Have you seen this ecard ever? 
Damn right, I don't! PJ's, fuzzy blankies, and a heating pad! C'mon 7 o'clock! :) Woot!


Well this was me today when I got home from the first staff day of the year!

My first day fashion consisted of dark tan capris and a pretty black and cream scroll top (all from Kohl's).  I needed something that was comfortable for sitting in a staff meeting, and not so dressy that I couldn't spend time unpacking and putting up posters and such.

BUT the second I walked in the door it was time for my PJs!  Which consist of Yoga Pants and a huge t-shirt.  I think I changed into PJs before I even said hello to hubs!

How long does it take you to change
into your pajamas?


3 comments:

  1. I totally get it. Sometimes pajamas just make everything better. I'm usually in them pretty quick myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a running joke with me! I just love pajamas!

      Delete
  2. It depends on the kind of day I had!! Some days I change others I need to sit for a bit first!!!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete