Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday Made - it

 I only have 2 things to show for 4th Grade Frolics' Monday Made It - Many projects in the works though!

My in-laws are getting ready to move to Arizona so my Mother-in-law asked me to make some scarves for her office employees and coworkers. I love sewing scarves because it is all straight lines!



I finished up my Picture Dictionaries and Dictionaries for this year, and was able to load them on TPT.  For my kindergarten kiddos the words are already typed in.  They will just need to glue in the pictures.  For first grade they will write the word (ruled lines) and then glue in the picture.



My 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders will put words they pull from text on the alphabet list, then use the graphic organizer to identify the word, it's part of speech, the definition, a sentence, and a picture.  I am glad I will have a system for keeping all the words in one place this year!


You can find both of these items in my Teachers Pay Teachers shop.

And that's it, that's all I've got for this week.  Like I said many big projects in the works, so hopefully some new projects next week!

1 comment: