Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Made-It - Last one before school starts up!

OK this week was another not very crafty week.  Again - many projects in the works, but not so many completed. However there were a few so I'm linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made-It

 A dear friend of mine had her baby shower this weekend so I made her a lovely card!


I'm really bad at taking pictures while I make things - and the pinspiration was just a picture so I made up some diagrams for you!






But here's a funny story about this card! Have you seen this e-card floating around?
Aka school is starting again...time to know what day of the week it is
Well apparently I'm not there yet - cuz I showed up for the baby shower 24 hours late!


Ok I admit I did another redesign of my blog.  I like design #2 better than #1 because #2 reflected the title more.  But it felt gray and dreary.  So at the BTS boost sale I picked up some digital papers and went to work trying to make it reflect and be pleasing to look at!


I love it! Especially my signature - thank goodness for Google - you can find instructions to do anything!



The last made it is not technically something I made.  Rather I MADE the plunge and purchased an Erin Condren Life Planner:



Holy smokes I can't wait for this thing to get here!



 photo Signature_zps73d808b4.png

3 comments:

  1. Loving the look of the blog! It has such a positive vibe!

    Dawn @ Revenge of the Thirds

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the new design it is very sparkly. You will love your EC planner. I just got my new notebook and calendar, love it.

      Delete