Friday, August 1, 2014

August Currently

I have always admired Farley's currentlys, and now that I have started my own blog I am so excited to participate!


Listening - I never noticed how loud the clock in the office was until I actually had to write down what I was listening to!
Loving - After the past few days of rain I am loving that the sun is out.
Thinking - My sister has come to visit for some crafting projects (sewing and scrapbooking).  We always have a good time!
Wanting - Need I say more! I love my Cricut Expression, but I'm saving my pennies for the Explore so I can cut out more wonderful fonts!
Needing - Also fairly self explanatory, I need to buckle down! Only 4 weeks to go!

Alright Back to Work!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat as you on our start times! I really hope I can get everything I want done before school begins. I love starting the year off ahead!! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for crafting and sunny weather! Enjoy the weekend with your sister!

    Dana
    Prepping for the Primary Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been very rainy here in TX too! I am enjoying the cooler weather, but I definitely miss the sun! Yay for sister time! I love spending time with my sister :)

    Ashley
    Flying High in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a new watch and oh my is it loud! I totally understand what you mean. Good luck with all your end of summer prep from a fellow (semi-)ESL teacher!

    Kristin
    That Fancy Blog Boutique
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many ESL students do you have this year? What's the ESL program like in Illinois? I have students K-6 that I do a mix of pull-out and push-in groups.

      Delete